Sunday 27 July 2014

The Perfect Sketchbook

Here is a project from Singapore that I would like to see come to fruition. In this day of cost cutting and looking for the cheapest way to do things I think it is very special. It's a sketchbooks made from beautiful 100% cotton paper with lots of thoughtful details.


You can link to the Kickstarter website here
Here is a little more from Parker Blogs
Here's the YouTube video.
And you can have a look at Erwin's Facebook page.
There are only 24 days left to back the project. I hope it comes to fruition.

4 comments:

  1. I just saw the promo video on this, I wish I could buy it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. If you pledge support, you can buy it. For example you can pledge $70 and will be sent three of them in December...if enough people support it. Fingers crossed.

      Delete
  2. Wonderful idea and looks like so much thought has gone into the "perfect" sketchbook.and easy to make a pledge.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes Sandra. I do hope it goes ahead, then perhaps a larger version could also be produced...This would be lovely for daily little studies, and just to have all the time.

      Delete